Network of Biothings Hackathon at UC San DiegoPosted by bgood on Oct 6, 2014 in code, hackathon, network, network of biothings, sulab | 0 comments
Can you code?
Are you interested in the intersection of computer science and biology (bioinformatics) ?
Do you want to meet interesting people?
Are you excited about building new pieces of software that could change the face science and medicine?
Do you want to win a cash prize for your open source code?
Then its clearly time to:
- Location: UC San Diego on the 5th floor of the CALIT2 building.
- Sign up: sign up
- Friday, November 7
- 6-10pm : Welcome social / project team formation
- Saturday, November 8
- 9am-? : Hacking !
- Sunday, November, 9
- 9am-10:30: Final hacking / presentation preparation
- 10:30am:11:30am Pitches and Demos
- 11:45am: Prize announcements
Click here for additional details.