It’s been a couple of months since the last usage update so I thought I’d post some updated numbers.
- In May 2009, we had 16272 visits from 8301 unique visitors, resulting in 122,250 pageviews.
- And although we provide the options for users to http://symatlas.gnf.org to go back to SymAtlas, over 80% of users choose to use BioGPS.
- There are currently 128 registered public plugins in the plugin library, including several plugins registered by external users in the last week. (Anyone else care to register their own?)
- There are 1053 registered users of BioGPS, including 200 who registered in May and 265 who registered in April.
- There are a total of 772 custom gene report layouts created by 403 users.
As always, feedback is welcome and appreciated…